No. 18 Fengzhao Industrial Zone, No.12 Tai Ji Industrial City, Long Tang Town, Qing Yuan City, GuangDong Province, China, 511542
Introduction of our best high-end design food grade packing vintage tins:
This is almost a single color overall the high-end design food grade packing vintage tin with a punchline on the logo. Its beauty is self-evident without a word. You can see the heavy oil on the surface of the vintage tins, which is with good sense of touch, so as the feeling when you get so kind of vintage tins.
Tin market raw materials are basically common tinplate, almost all non smoking low carbon tin plate of the principle and process of tinplate. But almost offset will have a unique side, after heat treatment and drying condensation. Tinplate printed on the colorful color, because the iron minors properties, so it must be printed with white as background. Finally, the artwork is printed based on the white background.
Producing Process of our high-end design food grade packing vintage tins:
Advantages of our high-end design food grade packing vintage tins:
1. Vintage tins: Max Tin Cans uses high quality tinplate and printing ink.
2. Custom vintage tins is acceptable: Max Tin Cans can make the design and print according to the customers’ requirement. Max Tin Cans manufacturer has a strong mould making team.
3. MOQ of vintage tins: Max Tin Cans can meet the requirements as the market need.
4. Good service: Max Tin Cans manufacturer has good service, which can help our customers buy best vintage tins with a reasonable price form China. Max Tin Cans just treats our customers as friends as well as the family.
5. Good Quality: Max Tin Cans manufacturer has strict qulaity control system to ensure the quality of our vintage tins.
6. Price of vintage tins: We are a vintage tins manufacturer. Vintage tins are wholesale tins so that the price is lower.
7. Max Tin Cans also can supply free samples for your reference.
1. Put it in a ventilated and dry place, because vintage tins are made of tinplate, the material whose ingredient is iron, who will rust when meets water.
2. Do not drop. Empty vintage tins are easy to be deformed by heavy drops.
3. Be careful of scratches. To print on the tin box is in order to make it beautiful. Printing is easy to be damaged by sharp, tough, hard things.